- Name of the project: Legal Aid for Vulnerable groups
- September, 10, 2021 - November, 30, 2021
Budget: - 10 000 USD
- USAID - (Promoting Rule of Law in Georgia (PROLoG) Activity)
- Overall purpose of the project is to ensure access to justice for minorities, vulnerable and marginalized groups. Specific objectives of the project are a) to provide legal consultations; b) to prepare legal documentations; c) to ensure legal presence at courts; d) to continue litigation of the ongoing cases.
Expected results of the project:
- The rights of the victims of violations will be restored;
- Access to justice of vulnerable and marginalized groups will be increased;