- Name of the project: Monitoring of the Judiciary
- September 1, 2021 - December 1, 2022.
Budget: - 247 244 GEL
- Netherlands Embassy in Georgia
Goal of the project: The goal of the project is to foster reforms towards impartial, independent, transparent, and accountable judiciary.
- To monitor and evaluate the Justice administration to identify problem patterns and issues with the court system and develop and propose practical solutions.
- To monitor and evaluate five big city courts.
- To improve the administration of justice.
- To increase public awareness of and public trust in the justice system.
-To communicate and share information with organizations and agencies that are directly involved in the justice system.
Expected results of the works carried out within the project: The planned activities will contribute to the improvement of the judiciary system in Georgia. Through analysis of monitoring findings GYLA will create a set of recommendations on different pieces of legislation and advocate possible amendments to the laws.